Monday, October 27, 2008

Coming Attractions

Tonight I'm tired. I'm tired and I've got a paper that I need to write. And I've got a lot of stuff on my mind but I'm not sure how to put it all in words right now. It's just a big emotional mess in here and I've got to sort it all out before I can articulate it. Don't worry, it's not a bad thing. In fact, it's a very good thing and I'm incredibly blessed, but I just don't know how to get it all down on paper at the moment. I'll come back to these things at another time. But tonight I leave you with some things that I came across a few years ago. The first video you'll see takes scenes from some of the best movies ever made and re-creates a different take on the trailer. This blog post is rated PG, viewer discretion is advised.



What if Sleepless in Seattle had been a Fatal Attraction kind of story?



What if Mary Poppins became Scary Poppins?



Okay, one more. Could you imagine The Shining as a touching family drama?

1 comment:

  1. Wow. . . these were excellent. I particularly liked Scary Mary.

    ReplyDelete