Sunday, October 19, 2008

Something to Write About

I need some things to write about. So I'm giving you, my average of 18 readers per day, the opportunity to control this blog. What's something you want me to write about? There's a nifty comment section at the bottom of this post. From now until next Saturday at midnight, I will accept your ideas and subjects that you want me to explore. You don't necessarily have to comment on this post, just as long as I receive your comment before the aforementioned deadline.

Beginning next Sunday, I will do your bidding. I will write about whatever it is you ask of me. This is assuming any of you decide to play along. Come on. Challenge me.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any suggestions at the moment but it makes me sad to see 0 comments. I am adding this one in hopes that some nosey person will see one comment and it will intrigue them to open up the comments and then inspire them to give you an idea of something to write about. What can I say?? I am just thoughtful that way!

    nhg

    ReplyDelete