Sunday, October 26, 2008

Disappointed

I am very disappointed in my dwindling readership. I gave you all an entire week to give me ideas. These ideas could have been anything. If you wanted me to write about it, I would have written about it. My likes; my dislikes; my opinion on the election; the origins of pizza; how to make cereal; etc.

But no one wrote anything in the comments. No one had any ideas to share. You missed out. The cut off was midnight last night. So if you are having any ideas about sharing your ideas at this point, you're too late. I should probably just stop asking the public for their opinions. But I'm going to do it one more time. Not today, but before the end of the year.

By the way, to make cereal, you set the box next to the milk. Voila, you've made cereal. I mean, I guess you could open the box and pour it into a bowl, and then pour the milk on top of it if you want to be a radical.

No comments:

Post a Comment