Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol Returns

Season 8 of American Idol begins tonight. This season they're introducing us to a fourth judge. Also, their format will change slightly. They'll be spending less time on the audition cities and more time in Hollywood. That's probably a good thing. How many fools in crazy outfits that can't carry a tune in a bucket can we handle?

Tonight I'll be blogging during the first episode. But I want to let my few loyal readers know that I won't be posting all of my Idol posts on this blog. This year I was chosen as one of six guest bloggers to write for Raleigh's News & Observer.

Last week put out a call for American Idol bloggers and I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the six. I don't yet have all of the details, but I'll post a link as soon as I do. At this point, I know that I'll be writing for their blog beginning in two weeks. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment