Friday, January 16, 2009

Question of the Week: Experience

What was your best experience with drugs or alcohol? your worst experience?

For my best experience, I'm gonna go with the time I went back to Bluefield for homecoming and stayed with Andy and Dereck. Mark and I decided to make a late-night run to the Omelet Shoppe. Dereck was pretty drunk and was very concerned about where we were going. He put his hands on our shoulders and told us to be really careful out there. Then he hugged us both and told us he loved us. It was very touching. I'm sure the question means my own personal experience with drugs or alcohol, but I've never had enough to drink to make me drunk and I've never taken any drugs stronger than NyQuil. So I guess I could say that my best experience is when the NyQuil quickly puts me to sleep. My worst experience is when the NyQuil won't quite let me wake up the next day.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment