Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Elsewhere

For the last couple of days I've suffered from a migraine. I'm gonna take a stand right here and now and say that migraine headaches are bad. They're not good.

Yesterday, the pain was so bad and so nauseating that I missed work. Today the pain wasn't quite as tragic. The headache still exists, but it's definitely a diminished level.

That being said, I don't have a lot to write about today. I'm sure you don't want to hear about how I spent my sick day yesterday. Mostly I attempted to deprive my senses. It didn't really work too well.

Tonight is an American Idol night. Normally you would find my thoughts right here on this blog. But tonight I begin my two week stint blogging for the Raleigh News & Observer. Just click on that link and you'll be taken directly to their blog "Happiness is a Warm TV." If you go there tonight, you won't find my Idol blog right away. It will be posted tomorrow. In the meantime, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment