Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bunny

To Whom It May Concern:

I heard the rumor that you no longer believe in me. Well let me take this opportunity to say that I just don't appreciate your disbelief.

This has been a difficult year for me. The economy in the United States just isn't what it was a few years ago. This makes it more difficult for me to gather the supplies I need to put together Easter baskets for all of the deserving kids out there. But I'm still doing it.

But not for you. Since you have chosen not to believe, I have chosen to give your basket to a kid that does believe. I hope you enjoy watching all the other kids munching on chocolate and jelly beans while you get nothing. See you next year. If you're lucky.

Cordially,
The Easter Bunny

PS - I've copied this to Santa Claus as well. Good luck with him this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment