Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tired

I have no idea why I'm so tired tonight. It started early too. I realize that at this point it's after 10. Most nights I manage to stay up until around midnight. Tonight I was feeling the effects of the day before 9.

To be fair, I didn't have any caffeine today. I took a Coke to work to have with lunch, but wound up drinking water instead.

I went over to the Greenehouse to play some Scrabble with Nicole. The entire time, little things were causing me to crack up laughing. That's a sure sign of exhaustion.

Another sign would be the random conversations involving our fears of childhood board games. Operation induced a fear of electrocution. Perfection was just frustrating. You have all this pressure of trying to get the right shapes in the right places under the time limit. It's just too much!

Scrabble was never very scary.

To my regular readers, I apologize if this post is somewhat pointless. 'Cause I realize it is. But I'm really very tired. Good night children.

No comments:

Post a Comment