Thursday, April 02, 2009

Legends of the Bank Teller - Episode XLIX

I've been on the new job for two days now. And thus far, things are pretty great. Okay, I've traded in a convenient local part-time position for a long drive and a full-time job. So very worth it.

Here are some of the benefits that have come about since moving to my new branch:

There is a customer that regularly comes in and brings Krispy Kreme doughnuts for the bank employees. May God bless that man.

There is another customer that hooks the bank employees up with free passes to advance screenings of upcoming movies. I'm really hoping he comes through with an advance showing of the new Transformers movie.

There seems to be no end to the attractive women from NC State who happen to frequent this branch.

We get to listen to music while we work. This makes the environment so much more pleasant.

So far, there has been no hassling from my new manager about ridiculous sales goals, nor do I expect that to happen. At least not as psychotically as my former manager.

Did I mention the hot girls that come into the bank on a regular basis?

My co-workers seem to be pretty nice too. One of them shares my sister's name, and sometimes when I close my eyes, I'd swear she was Kelly from The Office. She doesn't look like her at all, just sounds exactly like her.

So I like the new place where I'm working. It may just be a new car smell kind of thing. It's only been two days, so maybe, eventually, that new car smell will wear off. Hopefully it'll stick around for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment