Monday, April 20, 2009

Legends of the Bank Teller - Episode L

Okay, this may turn out to be a lame story. And I know that's kind of sad, what with this being the 50th episode of Legends of the Bank Teller. But you know what? I don't care if you think it's lame.

Since moving to the new branch, I don't have much to complain about. I'm not saying I wake up in the morning and jump for joy at the fact that I get to go to work. I mean, it's still work. But it's not work for an over-bearing wench of a manager. It's work for a guy that's almost as sarcastic I am.

Since I don't have much to complain about, I just have this little anecdote that I can share.

Today a woman drove up to the drive-through and got all her items together for her transaction. Then she reached toward the extended drawer, but her hand bumped into the car's window.

She had yet to roll down the window. I stifled a laugh, 'cause I knew she could see me, and thanks to the microphone being on, she would've heard me too. But I couldn't help but wonder how stupid you have to be to think that you've put the window down when you haven't. Okay, I could see it happening if the window was incredibly clean and clear. But she had tinted glass in her car.

I guess with her window still up, she wouldn't have heard my laughter. Gotta remember that next time someone does it.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Leo's Ex (or "The Man Beast" as we affectionately refer to her in the Newman household) did that once, only she was trying to throw a 44 oz cup of Coke out the window. Heh heh.

    ReplyDelete