Wednesday, July 02, 2014

12th - Attractive

Day Twelve! Okay... the directions found on the Pinterest tell me to list five guys whom I find attractive. But, as I explained in my initial acceptance of this 30 Day Blog Challenge, I'm gonna go ahead and change that to ladies. I just think women are prettier. Much more attractive than guys. Also, as a disclaimer, I am limiting my list of five to women that I have never met, nor is it likely that I will ever meet them. I don't even want to think about the repercussions of ranking the attractiveness of five women that I know personally. So, without further ado, here are my top five female celebrities ranked in the most superficial way possible...

1. Alison Brie - It could just be her character of Annie from Community that I like. I don't know. Probably doesn't matter. I already said I was being superficial here.

2. Carrie Underwood - I know that I still wouldn't have a shot even if she wasn't married to some hockey player. But, I mean, it'd still be pretty cool to sing a duet with her, right?

3. Jenna Coleman - Of all the Doctor's companions, I think she's the adorablest. Stop judging me, Spellcheck! It is a word!

4. Sarah Michelle Gellar - Two words: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I rest my case.

5. Jennifer Lawrence - I kinda just like that she seems like the kind of girl that you could have fun with no matter what you're doing. 'Cause she doesn't care about looking stupid in front of people.

Honorable Mention: Lois Lane - Sure, she's a fictional character. But she's an awesome fictional character. She doesn't take crap off of anyone and melted the heart of the Man of Steel. What's not to love?

I promise... tomorrow I'll try to be less superficial. Wait... I just checked the list. Tomorrow is about my opinion about my body and how comfortable I am with it. Yeah, that won't be superficial at all. Spoiler alert: I'm totally cool with my body. Take that, Men's Health magazine!

1 comment:

  1. I am always interested in what other people find attractive because people's opinions can differ so much.

    For me, Channing Tatum and Ryan Reynolds are at the top of my list with a few hockey players sprinkled in for good luck. I guess Carrie Underwood and I have more in comment than just amazing voices hhahahahahaahaha Ican'tsing.

    ReplyDelete