Friday, July 18, 2014

28th - Get Outta Town

Day Twenty-Eight... Somewhere I would like to move or visit...

So many places. I kind of feel like I could live anywhere. I'm single with plenty of flexibility in my career that I could pretty much pick up and go wherever I'd like to go. And I'm tempted to do so every few years or so. I always manage to stay fairly close to home, but there's a small part of me that would really like to move far, far away. Like Seattle. Or Portland. Or Austin. Or Topeka.

As for places I'd like to visit... Well, I'd like to visit a place before I move there. So if I were to plan a move to Seattle or Portland or Austin or Topeka, I'd want to take a tour around town first. But there are tons of places I'd love to visit. But traveling costs money. I'd like to say this is gonna be a "someday" kind of thing, but really, some day may never actually arrive. So here are my someday/never places I'd love to visit...
  • Australia
  • Paris
  • Rome
  • Greece
  • London
  • Hawaii
  • Chicago
  • New York, again
  • Los Angeles, again
  • Boston, again
  • Brazil, again
I'm certain that's not all. I'd be willing to bet that the list is more like a living document that will change and expand as time goes on and I continue to not actually visit these places. But, maybe someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment