Wednesday, July 16, 2014

26th - Likes/Dislikes

Twenty-Six... What I like and dislike about myself... I'm gonna limit myself to three of each. I feel like if I come up with too many likes, you'll believe me to be way too self-involved. If I come up with too many dislikes, you'll think I'm way too self-deprecating.

Likes:
  • My singing voice... I've been told by a number of people throughout my life that I have a good voice. I don't think I'm anything great. I've certainly known people who are far better than I am. But I also think there are some professionals out there that I could beat at SingStar. In fact, I'm issuing a challenge to a certain Britney Spears. I daresay I could out sing her on Baby One More Time, her own hit song. Gauntlet's been thrown down!
  • My sense of humor... I think I'm pretty funny. I crack myself up all the time. I mean, it's mostly sarcasm, which can turn a lot of people off. But I think those people are just jealous that they're not as witty as I am.
  • My incredible memory... I wouldn't claim to have an eidetic memory. But in a lot of things, I might be pretty close. It's crazy some of the things I can remember. There are a lot of things that I pretend to have forgotten just so I don't look like a know-it-all all the time. I shouldn't do that, though. I think I should probably embrace my cesspool of useless knowledge.
Dislikes:
  • My apparent lack of humility... See the above, where I'm willing to brag on a few of the things that make me awesome. And yes, those are just a few.
  • The sweat glands under my eyes... That's the first place where I sweat when I start to overheat. For years, I didn't like this about myself simply because it made me look like I was crying. Now that I wear glasses, they get fogged up all too easily. It's really annoying.
  • The road rage... It's really ridiculous. Embarrassingly so.

No comments:

Post a Comment