Saturday, July 12, 2014

22nd - Academic

Day Twenty-Two... My academics...

I'm not sure how this turns into an actual blog post. To me, this is just a short blurb on my resume. I guess it just means I can take it easy today.

I graduated from Patrick Henry High School in Roanoke, Virginia in 1998. I'm sure there's a name for the diploma I received, but I don't know it. I'm sure it's just the standard diploma that the Virginia Department of Education gives out to every high school graduate.

In 2003 I walked across the stage at Bluefield College with a Bachelor of Arts on Christian Studies and a Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Science.

And that is the sum total of my completed educational experience. Tomorrow should be a little deeper. It's something that I miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment