Friday, September 12, 2008

Forgetful

I don't know what's wrong with me. My usual activity is to get up on Friday mornings and post the question of the week before I head off to the bank. But this week and last, I just completely forgot about it. So don't worry, those of you who actually check this thing on Friday mornings. The question of the week will be here today. I'll post it when I'm at home for lunch.

I don't see what the big deal is if I forget anyway. Most of the time no one ever answers. Maybe my question of the week should be should I continue doing the question of the week?

1 comment:

  1. I attribute the forgetfullness to staying way too late at the Greenehouse last night filling out a BB application and helping to put together a note for the Greene kids about their Disney trip for school. It's called exhaustion and I am right there with you.

    ReplyDelete