Friday, September 05, 2008

Question of the Week: Kids' Version

I forgot to do the question of the week this morning. And I'm currently over at the Greenehouse and do not have my copy of the Book of Questions. So I googled the Book of Questions hoping to find this week's question, but instead had a little fun with it. I found The Kids' Book of Questions and asked the following question to Brett and Makenna.

If you could have a round trip ride in a time machine and travel any distance into the past or future, where would you want to go?

Brett's response was the old days. Makenna agreed. I asked them what they meant by the "old days." There are a lot of "old days" in the past, I wanted something specific.

Brett specifically said "1998."

Seriously? That's the "old days?" That's not old man. That's when I graduated high school. We had the internet. We had cell phones. We even had satellite television. Sure, the satellites back then were enormous and would pull a house over if you tried to attach them to your roof like they do nowadays, but they existed. You know what else we had? We had these new-fangled horseless carriages to carry us around. We had transparent cola. Old days? I think not.

2 comments:

  1. 1998?

    wow.

    you're old.

    j "might be older but has never looked better" h

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you're old! How do you like that for a comeback?

    ReplyDelete