Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Return

The Greenes are coming home today. I'm trying to contain my excitement, but it's pretty difficult to do so. They've been gone for a week and a half. That's a week and a half too long as far as I'm concerned.

New rule: they're not allowed to leave anymore. One or two at a time is okay I suppose. Unavoidable when Kevin goes out of town for business or Nicole drives into Roanoke. But the entire clan? From now on they must have my written permission to leave town. And I need at least a year's notice. I have to prepare myself. Rebuild some of those emotional barriers so I won't miss them so much.

That, or I could just convince them to take me along next time. Maybe if I play my cards right...

6 comments:

  1. really?

    be a man.
    take some pepto bismol ...

    j "where have all the cowboys gone?" h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next Disney Trip:
    October 2010

    Mark your calendar....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you letting me know this so you'll have someone to take care of the house and various animals? Or so I can begin putting away some money for said trip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That my friend is up to you. Tough choice I'm sure....

    Disney or house sitting????

    nhg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Up to me? You know I hate making decisions. I will have to think long and hard about this one.

    And after much consideration, weighing the pros and cons to both options, I choose Disney over house sitting. I'm sorry, but you'll just have to find someone else to feed the animals next time around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK WELL LET ME DO IT FOR YOU.....I AM STARTING MY SAVINGS.....LOL

    April

    ReplyDelete