Friday, December 19, 2008

Question of the Week: Accomplishment

What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? Is there anything you hope to do that is even better?

My greatest accomplishment would have to be when I found the cure for the common cold. Without question, that's the best thing I ever did. Sadly, I have been unable to publish my findings and get the cure out on the market. The world's governments want to keep that kind of thing on the down low. As long as they keep the people of the world sniffling and sneezing, the pharmaceutical companies can continue to create over the counter drugs that only stifle our symptoms, rather than eliminate them once and for all. Think how many people would be out of work because they couldn't sell cold meds anymore.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment