Friday, December 26, 2008

Question of the Week: Dreams

What was your most enjoyable dream? your worst nightmare?

My dreams are always weird. Well, the ones I remember are generally strange. I don't necessarily have good dreams, and I don't have nightmares. Even as a kid, I don't remember having too many nightmares. Mom may have a different memory of that, but I just don't remember ever having horribly scary dreams.

Of course I have had that dream where you're falling down the stairs or off a cliff but never quite hit bottom. I'll wake up scared from those, but I haven't had one of those in a long time. I've had dreams where I was flying. I always think those are nice.

But most of the time, my dreams end up being the kind where I'm carrying on conversations with monkeys and tearing down walls with plastic spoons.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment