Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolute

It's that time of year again. Time to look within ourselves and find what we don't like and make wild claims about what we'll change. Last year I made some resolutions, so let's take a moment to look back on those and see how I did.

I said I'd exercise more. I really don't think I did. But I did lose fifteen pounds over the course of the year. And no, I didn't gain it back. I lost it for reals.

I said I'd post something on the blog every day. I pretty much did. There were a few days that I wasn't able to post until after midnight, but I still maintain that it was still the same day on the west coast. Ergo, I posted something every single day in 2008. Except tomorrow. 'Cause it hasn't happened yet. But it will.

I said I'd be more social. Okay, so I wasn't much more social than I have been in the past. But that's mostly because I don't like people. No offense to the people reading this, 'cause I know you can be counted as people. For you people, I generally make an exception. I think it's safe to say I made a few new friends this year. Mostly, these are people that I met through knowing the Greenes and through church. But I think that should count as becoming slightly more social.

What should I resolve to do in 2009? I'm leaving this one open to suggestion in the comments. This is your chance to shape my life for the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment