Friday, October 02, 2009

Question of the Week: Slaughter

Would you be willing to go to a slaughterhouse and kill a cow? Do you eat meat?

No, I wouldn't be willing to go to a slaughterhouse to kill a cow. I'm not sure I'd even want to witness it being done. Of course I eat meat, but that doesn't mean I want to fully comprehend the ins and outs of the butchering business. Let's just say I'd rather take the butcher's word for it. Ignorance is bliss in this particular case.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

2 comments:

  1. where do you get these ?'s of the week? this one is a little STRANGE! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 99% of the questions come from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock. I first came across the book in high school when a history teacher, Mr. Salo, would occasionally kill time by asking his students these really off the wall, make you think kinda questions.

    ReplyDelete