Friday, March 18, 2011

Question of the Week: Indecent Proposal

On an airplane you are talking pleasantly to a stranger of average appearance. Unexpectedly, the person offers you $10,000 for one night of sex. Knowing that there is no danger and that payment is certain, would you accept the offer?

There's a part of me that wants to say yes. But I know myself better than that. Odds are, in that situation, I would decline the offer. First of all, taking money for sex would turn me into Rob Schneider. Secondly, it isn't something I've ever done before. I'm sure my first time wouldn't be worth $10,000 to the person paying for it. And for me, I'd rather it be with someone special, not a stranger on a plane. Even though I'm sure that scenario has played through the minds of countless guys throughout the history of aviation.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment