Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Idol: Six Left

Who's going home? I said Syesha. I had a friend tell me she thought Kristy Lee would be going home. Not that she was worst last night, but that her time has come. I'm just thinking Syesha's time has come, she's really never gathered a following. And at work today, they told me Brooke was going home. I'm still saying Syesha. Guess we'll find out at the end of the hour.

When we begin the revealing process, we begin with Jason. He goes in a group to the left. Next comes David C. He goes to the right. I see where this is going... Ryan will put three people in each group, then get the seventh person to choose the group that's safe. Which is just a horrible position to be put in. Carly is next and goes to the left. Kristy Lee goes to the right.

After Elliot Yamin sings, Syesha goes left. Brooke goes right. This leaves David A., who probably got the most votes this week. But we'll have some more filler before that.

So to recap: Jason, Carly, and Syesha are on the left (my guess is these are the bottom 3); David C., Kristy Lee, and Brooke are on the right (not the bottom 3). Brandon asked me if Archuleta was wearing a Member's Only jacket. I replied, "There's no way he's cool enough to pull that off." Agree? Disagree?

David A. is, in fact, safe. Switch up... David C. switches with Syesha. Ryan has now, in fact, asked David A. to make his choice. I still say that's wrong. Okay, the Davids, Carly, and Jason are safe. Man I'm using too many names.

Bottom three are Syesha, Brooke, and Kristy Lee. Syesha, as it turns out, is safe. I know, I was wrong. Shocked me too. But I'm not horribly shocked that it's Kristy that's going home. Brooke is safe another week. Next week: Andrew Lloyd Webber. Smells like showtunes.

1 comment:

  1. 1 down ... 1 to go.

    i did a jig last night in honor of kristy lee going home. now, it's syesha's turn. i don't know what it is about her that i don't like ... but i just don't. i think it's that when she sings i can just feel how good she THINKS she is. don't get me wrong, she's got a great voice .. but it's not as good as she thinks she it is. i mean, she's probably the BEST singer .. at the First Baptist Church in Sarasota, FL.

    and just so you know -- i picked the bottom three correctly. next week i'll add it your comment. if i remember :)

    J E N

    ReplyDelete