Sunday, June 29, 2008

By Popular Demand

Dear readers, the coming week I am doing something that has never been done before. It is so unprecedented, that it will pretty much blow your mind. Beginning tomorrow and running through Friday, I will be devoting every single post to Jen Hamilton.

That's right folks, you heard right. Some of you may be scratching your heads and wondering who the heck this "Jen" person is? If you've kept up with my posts for awhile, then you've seen her name mentioned a time or three. After I finish this post, I will go back into previous postings and create a new label. So soon enough, you'll just have to click the label "Jen" to get caught up.

So be sure to come back tomorrow as I kick off JenWeek with a story that's nearly a decade old. I really need a better title than JenWeek. How about JenFest? No, I got it... JenStock 2008. So keep coming back this week. You'll be treated to some pictures and even some rare, behind-the-scenes video footage.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?!?!

    i'm in shock!

    and i have to be honest ... very very scared.

    what are you doing!?

    be good to me aaron.

    be good to me.

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am looking forward to reading about JenStock....can we also have a time of MarkMania?

    ReplyDelete