Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Legends of the Bank Teller - Episode XXI

Awkward.

I mean, what would you do in my shoes? I'm at the drive-thru window at the bank and I've finished the customers transactions. I get on the mic and ask if there's anything else that I can do for them. They clearly say no.

Then they sit there doing what appears to be nothing for about 5 to 10 minutes. Then, suddenly, they send the box back in with yet another transaction. At this point, I can't help but doubt myself. Did they really say no, that the didn't have anything else for me to do, or is that just what I wanted to hear?

And then, after I finish their transaction, again, what do I say to them? I've already told them to have a good afternoon. What else is there? Do I say it again?

Just... awkward...

No comments:

Post a Comment