Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Science Rules

Remember in high school when you used to do all kinds of fun stuff in science class? No? You didn't do anything fun in science? Neither did I. I mean, we disected a cat once in biology, but that's about it. I remember taking chemistry and finding it pretty dull. No one lost a limb to the hydrochloric acid. I was a little disappointed by that.

I do, however, remember watching shows like Beakman's World and Bill Nye the Science Guy and wishing that we could do some of those experiments in school. 'Cause those TV science geeks made science experiments look like fun.

Today I stumbled upon a clip from the Ellen Show with some new science guy who does something cool with corn starch. Click the link and watch the whole video clip.

Kind of makes me wish I had a big ol' vat of liquid corn starch.

No comments:

Post a Comment