Friday, March 13, 2009

Question of the week

When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
Well, because I love to sing this question is quite simple to answer and will not need much of an explanation. I was singing just last night to myself in the shower. I do that quite often to provide entertainment to the ladybugs who reside in our over sized bathroom. In response to the next part of the question, I sang to my sweet baby girl just this morning while I changed her diaper. Now for those who may be asking, "When did Aaron inherit a sweet baby girl?” the answer to that question would be that he has not. Aaron is out of town and requested me, Mrs. Greene from the Greenehouse, to fill in while he is away. For all you faithful readers, he will make his return appearance on Sunday. Until then, you are stuck with me.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment