Thursday, December 03, 2009

Brought to You by the Letter K

Part of the fun of writing this blog is in not only making fun of others in my life, but poking fun at myself as well. This is definitely one of those posts that will make me look like a total and complete moron.

For years I've been watching and mocking the commercials for Kay Jewelers. I even tore apart one of their commercials in one of my own blog posts. I'm sure you've seen their ads with their slogan, "Every kiss begins with Kay."

Tonight as I was watching TV, it hit me... The word kiss begins with the letter K. Therefore, every kiss does begin with K. And let the mockery begin...

I know, I know... I pride myself on being quick witted and pretty good at picking up on the little things. Especially the little obvious things. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm closing in on 30 and I just figured out what Kay Jewelers is talking about.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I almost commented when you had that rant about the Kay commercial a few months back, but I didn't want to be the jerk that calls you out on your blog.
    Glad you finally got it, though. Kudos. That starts with K too!
    But yes, we all have those moment where we realize things that we should have seen all along.
    Somebody else I know had this experience recently, and hers was MUCH more shameful.
    Just be thankful that you have a bunch of friends to be there to laugh at your expense.

    ReplyDelete