Friday, December 18, 2009

Question of the Week: Famous

Would you like to be famous? In what way?

Heck yeah, I want to be famous. I want people all over the country to go into work each day and stand by the water cooler and say, "Man, did you read what Aaron put on his blog yesterday? Classic!" Do they give out a Pulitzer for blog writing? 'Cause they should.

Okay, really I don't care about being famous. I mean, it'd be nice to have a few more readers on a regular basis, but it is what it is. I don't sit around and write stuff because I necessarily want to be recognized. I do it because it's something I enjoy doing. If I could turn it into some kind of career, that would be more than enough for me. I guess that's the dream: getting paid to do what you love.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment