Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ch-Ch-Changes

I'm not gonna spend any time actually writing anything interesting today. It's been one of those long weekends. And it's only Saturday. I'll be spending much of my day on the road again, heading back to the place I currently call home. So my already fried brain will be extra crispy by day's end.

Instead, today, all I'm willing to post is that there will be some changes to this blog after the first of the year. I'll soon be changing the way you look at things here. There's gonna be a different design. Hopefully I'll be able to make it a little more aesthetically pleasing. Also, if I play my cards right, you'll be surfing to a different web address in order to read my innermost thoughts.

2010's gonna be a good one, I can just feel it.

2 comments:

  1. I arrived home with zero incidents. Other than the occasional stomach growl...

    ReplyDelete