Friday, December 04, 2009

Question of the Week: Perform

If you were helping to raise money for a charity and someone agreed to make a large contribution if you would perform at the upcoming fund-raising show, would you? If so, what would you like to perform? Assume the show would have an audience of about 1,000.

Yeah, I'd perform something. I'd probably offer to sing a song of some sort since that's what I'd be most comfortable with. Not sure of the song I'd do. Any requests?

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

2 comments:

  1. If I had it, I would give $5,000 to your charity to hear you sing Fancy by Reba McEntire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's funny is that my first introduction to one of my best friends was when he sang that very song at karaoke night during the first week of school my senior year of college.

    ReplyDelete