Monday, October 17, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - Seven Wants

SEVEN WANTS

UNO
This is the Canon EOS Rebel T2i. I mentioned that I wanted this back when I was making birthday requests. I didn't get one. I still want one. 'Kay thanks...

DOS
The Flip UltraHD Video Camera is another one that I mentioned before my birthday. I still don't have one of those either.


TRES
Yep, you guessed it. I still don't have an electric razor. I just don't ever buy things for myself.

CUATRO
The Community Season 2 DVD. For the record, I never got the first season on DVD, so I'd like both seasons. I just thought it would be overly redundant to throw pictures of both of the DVDs up there.

CINCO
Who doesn't want a DeLorean? Mostly I just want it if it's tricked out to look like this. The one from Back to the Future. I'm gonna need a flux capacitor too.

SEIS
I want a smart phone. It doesn't necessarily have to be a Droid. I won't be too picky. I'd just like to be able to access the internet on occasion. Oh, and play Angry Birds.

SIETE
If you can't tell, this is a bowl of Frosted Flakes. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to take these things for granted when you have access to your own bowls and milk. I don't have my own bowls. And I'm not sure about the milk situation. But I miss the Frosted Flakes. And I kind of miss Cinnamon Toast Crunch too.

4 comments:

  1. Great Scott!!! I like #5

    Joined you in the challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read that the DeLorean used in Back to the Future III is being auctioned off to raise money for the Michael J. Fox Foundation. I can't afford it, but it'd be nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! the DeLorean should be the first on the list. Its first on mine!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a lesser model Canon, a Powershot S5 IS. IF I had learned how to use that one properly I might be wanting a newer one now, but since I didn't it would be pointless to want something with more bells and whistles. I hope you get yours someday though!

    Cool list!

    ReplyDelete