Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - Six Places

SIX PLACES
Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and assume that this means 6 places that I'd like to visit. I would hope it's not just 6 random places chosen with no rhyme or reason. I could see myself choosing places that way if I had a globe, which I would spin very quickly and then stop with my finger, and wherever my finger lands, that would be one of the six random places. Or if I had a huge map on the wall where that I could throw darts at. I'm putting way too much thought into this. Let's just get on with the 6 places, shall we?

                                                     Source: travel.nationalgeographic.com via Neda on Pinterest
                                                    Source: google.com via Kelsey on Pinterest
                                                      Source: citypictures.org via Meredith on Pinterest
                                                       Source: reverie-daydream.blogspot.com via Aaron on Pinterest
                                                      Source: sunsurfer.tumblr.com via Aaron on Pinterest
                                                     Source: photographershalloffame.blog.com via Aaron on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Are you freakin' kidding me? There is no way on God's green earth I would go out on that horseshoe platform over the canyon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 GORGEOUS!

    Hmm... I don't know about that platform. It looks so interesting but very scary too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a friend of mine has actually been on that walkway at the Grand Canyon. Though I could be thinking about something else...

    ReplyDelete