Friday, October 07, 2011

Question of the Week: Outgoing

What sorts of things would you do if you could be as outgoing and uninhibited as you wished? Do you usually initiate friendships or wait to be approached?

If I were more outgoing and less of an introvert, I would be a lot more talkative with people, whether I know them or not. Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with being introverted. I'm perfectly content being the kind of person that enjoys his alone time. But I'm sure that particular trait has and will cause me to miss out on some excitement in my life. But hey, no regrets. As for the second question, I pretty much wait to be approached when it comes to new friendships. After all, once people experience my irresistible personality, it doesn't take long before they're swarming me with friend requests on Facebook. It's true. Google it.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment