Monday, October 10, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - Ten Secrets

Okay, this is another one stolen from Amy. Though, to be fair, she did put the invitation out there for other people to participate. This is me, officially participating. I really hope she doesn't mind my stealing the graphic from her site either. I can't afford another lawsuit for copyright infringement. Yeah, I'm looking at you Barry Manilow! I swear, you sing I Write the Songs at one karaoke bar in the guy's presence...


TEN SECRETS


One} I confess. It was me. I put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp. I also put the ram in the ram in the rama lama ding dong. However, I did not put the dip in the dip da dip da dip. Can't take credit for that one.

Two} I was so excited about getting a Kindle earlier this year, but I've only read one entire book on it. Waste of money? I keep telling myself I'll get into it eventually.

Three} My latest ambition is to develop a successful TV show. Scratch that... It doesn't necessarily have to be successful. I just want to sell a pilot to a network.

Four} I'm Batman.

Five} In 9th grade I forged my Dad's signature on a permission slip so I could go to the science museum on a field trip.

Six} I keep hearing about the awesomeness of cruises from friends who have either recently been or are planning to go in the near future. I've never been on one. So I've decided to give myself a cruise vacation next year.

Seven} I wish I could restock my change jar that I had counted for real cash a few months ago. But it's not gonna happen 'cause I never carry cash and, therefore, never receive change anymore.

Eight} I'm finding it really difficult to come up with ten secrets when I write about my life on a nearly daily basis on this blog. My life is an open book.

Nine} I don't make time to read as much as I used to and I really miss it.

Ten} I have a crush on a woman that I've never met and will never meet. But don't tell her. This stays between you and me, got it?

2 comments:

  1. 1) Picture... me
    2) Dream on Aerosmtith (ha ha ha)
    3) Breaveheart- Mel Gibson (too good)
    4) Wouthering Heights
    5) hm... there's a lot to say here. lets resume at anything wiyh meat, cookies and ice cream.
    6) The UNIVERSE
    7) To read Jane Eyre in english
    8) Darkness, lonelyness, spiders and child birth ha ha ha
    9) Only one, but not anymore... nothing sad
    10) No secret... not even my holloween outfit isn't a secret anymore.


    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. You are too funny!! Love number one!!

    Cruises are the best!!
    I don't think I've mentioned this on my blog yet but I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas in ELEVEN days!! ;)

    I'm a nook girl and have read about 60 different books on my iPhone nook app. Beat that, mister!! :)

    Ooh, crushes are fun!!

    PS. I totally don't mind you using my graphic!! :) Glad you are participating!

    PSS. It appears that I love to use exclamation points!!!

    ReplyDelete