Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Very Vanilla

Like most people, I occasionally have a hankering for the classic novelty dessert, the ice cream sandwich. Sadly, I'm not a big fan of chocolate. But I've forced myself through it so I can enjoy that ice creamy sandwichy deliciousness. Ladies and gentlemen of the internet, I have discovered an amazing product that has broken the chains of slavery to chocolate as part of the ice cream sandwich. I give you...


That's right! Ice cream sandwiches with vanilla ice cream sandwiched between vanilla cookie like whatever that's officially called. They are so very good.

Whoever came up with the idea for these things must be a certified genius. And this cannot possibly be a new development, right? Someone please tell me that humanity was intelligent enough to come up with this idea decades ago, I've just managed to miss it because I rarely took a turn down the ice cream aisle at the store.

You know what time it is? Pretty sure it's time for a very vanilla ice cream sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. How can you not be a fan of chocolate? Are you insane??? ;)

    ReplyDelete