Monday, January 28, 2008

Like a Freight Train

I'm sick. After over a month of assumed immunity to this foul cold and flu season, I have finally given in. It amazes me how it hits all at once.

Yesterday I had a slightly scratchy throat. This morning I awoke to sneezing, sniffling, congestion, fever, and mild delusions of grandeur. Actually, the delusions I usually have when I wake up, I can't blame those on the cold.

So tonight, before I go to bed, I'll be spending some quality time with an old friend. A friend named Ny-Quil. Ny-Quil doesn't come around often, but when it does, it helps out in so many ways. Mostly with the sleep. Okay, that's about it. Just the sleep. But it's nice to know it's there.

I promise a better blog post tomorrow, when, hopefully, I'll be feeling a little better.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the club .. i predict you should start feeling better ..

    around july

    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete