Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Beginning of the End

Lost returned tonight. This meant two things: eight months of waiting for a new episode chronicling the lives of our favorite survivors came to an end, and America finally had some real, scripted, dramatic television to watch. Seriously, this WGA strike is killing me.

So, what did tonight's episode of Lost teach us? Not a whole lot. As is typical fashion, I was left with more questions than answers. I recorded it, so tomorrow when I have time, I'm going to watch it again. That's right, I'm a pretty big geek. So while I'm studying on a Friday night, I'll be re-watching a TV show.

While I have you here, I may as well apologize for not posting my thoughts on last night's American Idol. I started to, but I just didn't feel like it. Not too sure many of you care anyway. Hey, tune in on Monday for some big stuff. I'm stealing a friend's idea and using it next week. Seriously, you're not gonna want to miss that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment