Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Olfactory Sense

You know that smell that often hits you in the face when you walk into a college dormitory? Especially a men's dorm? I don't know how to explain it, other than to say it just smells like dude. I realized today that my house has started to smell like that. It's not because I'm dirty or non-hygienic, I guess it just happens. And before today I didn't own any air fresheners.

So while I was at Target today I went all out. I was just going to get some batteries, but I decided to do something about that locker room smell that sometimes hits my nose. I started with some generic, Target brand Fabreze. Then I saw that the AirWick automatic air fresheners were on sale. $5.00 a piece isn't bad. So now my bathroom smells like apple-cinnamon and the living room smells like fresh linens.

This is a vast improvement. You'll notice no one ever makes a candle with an "Old Sweat Suit" scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment