Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sending Mail

Yesterday I had to go to the post office to send off some mail. But it was late in the afternoon on a Saturday, so this meant the excitement of dropping off at the drive-up mailbox.

So I drove up. And I pulled in behind another citizen using the U.S. Postal Service. And I sat there. He was just parked there in front of the box having a conversation with his significant other in the passenger seat. I really wanted to yell at them, "Just drop the mail in the box! It's not like you're deciding what drink you want with your combo meal!"

Ladies and gentlemen, when you're going to drop mail off in the drive-up box, just slide your letter into the slot and go. Really shouldn't take much time.

Also, I learned not to go to Target on Saturday afternoons. That place was packed. You'd think a storm was coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment