Friday, November 05, 2010

Day Five

My Favorite Quote
This one is pretty easy. See, on my Facebook page, I have an available list of quotes that I like. That being said, it's gonna be hard for me to pick one favorite quote. And since I didn't choose only one song as a favorite the other day, I choose to post several of my favorite quotes. They are as follows, and in no particular order.

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. -Winston Churchill

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss

If someone prays for patience, do you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prays for courage, does God give him courage or does He give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prays for their family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm, fuzzy feelings, or does He give them opportunities to love each other? -God, Evan Almighty

I like to go walking at night. You can see into people's windows. It's better than TV man. -The Charlatan

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who will mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

If you have friends, you have family. -Jeff, Community

No comments:

Post a Comment