Friday, November 26, 2010

Day Twenty Six

My Week, In Great Detail

This will just be a typical week. Not a specific week that was. Granted, there's not really such a thing as typical. But I'll give it a shot. And it won't be as detailed as the day I described in yesterday's post.

Sunday-
  • Lately I've been bad about starting my Sunday mornings with church. I really should get back to that on a regular basis.
  • Lunch, usually out somewhere.
  • Afternoon nap.
  • For the last couple months, I've been scheduled to work a lot of the Sunday evenings. Turns out, people tip more generously on Sundays.
Monday-
  • Monday is just about the most dreaded day of the week. It's the day I return to work at the bank. The day begins with our weekly motivational meeting. This is followed up by a typical day of running transactions and answering stupid questions. And don't feed me that "there are no stupid questions" line. Work at the bank for a while. There are stupid questions.
  • Evenings are generally spent reading, writing, and watching How I Met Your Mother.
Tuesday-
  • After Monday, Tuesday is just about the most dreaded day of the week. It's another day that I have to return to work at the bank. More transactions. More stupid questions.
  • I work more Tuesday evenings than not.
  • After work, I eat a late dinner then go to bed.
Wednesday-
  • Wednesday is a glorious day. Thanks to my less than 40-a-week schedule at the bank, I get the day off in the middle of the week. Unless the Most Awesome Person I Know wants to do something, I usually just spend the day in my apartment.
  • I read. I write. I play Farmville. Sometimes I watch movies of the PG-13 variety. Yeah, I'm a wild kid.
Thursday-
  • After Tuesday, Thursday is the most dreaded day of the week. It's another day that I have to return to work at the bank. More transactions. More stupid questions.
  • Thursday evenings are a lot of the same when it comes to my down time. But there's extra fun thanks to Community, 30 Rock, and The Office.
Friday-
  • After Thursday, Friday is the most dreaded day of the week. It's another day that I have to return to work at the bank. More transactions. More stupid questions. And, bonus, we stay open 'til 6 on Fridays instead of 5.
  • I also deliver pizza a lot of my Friday nights. Not as good a tip night as you'd think.
Saturday-
  • Saturday is just one of those days where I spend my day in my apartment. Again, unless the Most Awesome Person I Know has something better to do.
I look back and read that average week and realize that I need a life in the worst way.

No comments:

Post a Comment