Monday, November 29, 2010

Day Twenty Nine

My Hopes, Dreams, and Plans For the Next 365 Days

First of all, I want a new job. That is a dream that I pray does not last a lifetime. I hope it's the kind of dream that only lasts for a few more weeks, and then becomes a reality.

Next, I'd really like to finish a novel. Not reading one. Writing one. I'm so close I can almost taste it. I guess the dream part would be to have it published. But more realistically, I just want to finish it and be able to say that I wrote an entire novel that makes sense from beginning to end. Even if there are only a few people in the world who get to read it, I think that would be huge for me.

I guess, tied in with the first one, I'd like to not have to stress out about money. It would be nice if a second job was no longer a necessity.

I hope I can open up to people more. I hope I can stop being afraid of making myself vulnerable. I hope I can stop being afraid to risk putting myself out there. I hope I can realize that without that risk, there can be no reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment