Saturday, November 06, 2010

Day Six

My 20 Favorite Things
I feel like this should be at least a little redundant. After all, I did spend the last five days posting favorites in particular categories. And now I have to come up with 20 more? Way to not demand much 30 Day Blog Journal! Well, anyway, I came up with a list. And these are in no particular order.

1. Books - I kinda like to read.
2. Bluefield College - I have a soft spot for my alma mater.
3. The box fan - It keeps me from relying on the A/C so much. And I like the noise as I drift off to sleep.
4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch - It was a toss up between this and Frosted Flakes for the title of Favorite Cereal.
5. My sofa - This isn't an exact picture of my sofa, but it's pretty close. It's really comfortable.
6. Hulu - Have you used this website at all? Who needs cable anymore?
7. Singing - While I don't do this with a microphone so much anymore, I still love to sing. I just usually do it in the car these days.
8. Mapquest - I have to ask, what did we do before the internet? 
9. Mountain Dew - I'm sure I drink too much of this stuff. And I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to caffeine.
10. Naps - This needs no explanation.
11. Netflix - Again, what did we do without the internet?
12. Writing - I've said it before and I'll say it again, if I could do this for a living, I would in a heartbeat.
13. My laptop
14. My old dog - Back in the 90s we had two dogs. This one, Duchess, was my dog. Because of a psychotic, animal-hating neighbor, we had to give them both new homes. I question the quality of the home in which Duchess was placed, and I miss that old dog.
15. Snow - Something I don't see much of living in this part of North Carolina.
16. Superman - Ever since I was a little kid.
17. Super Mario Bros. - It's simple. It's classic. The original is still fun, even after 25 years.
18. These people.
19. These people.
20. And these people.

2 comments:

  1. I love this list. And, a wise person once told me that the best way to make a living as a writer is to write. . . a lot. So, get on it.

    ReplyDelete