Monday, November 22, 2010

Day Twenty Two

A Website

I risk exposing my inner geek again by directing you to the Superman Homepage as my website for today's blog journal post. Of course there are a lot of websites that I visit on a regular basis: Facebook, Google, Twitter, YouTube, Wikipedia, and a pretty large number of blogs. But most of the blogs I follow can be found over on the right side of this page. Actually, there are a few more now, I should probably add those. And those other sites are pretty popular with the world at large. Most of you reading this probably visit those sites pretty regularly anyway. In fact, there's a good chance many of you clicked over here from Facebook.

But anyway, the Superman Homepage is a pretty fun website for geeks like me. It's got everything you ever wanted to know about Superman but were afraid to ask. So go check it out. And you don't have to tell them I sent you. There's a good chance they don't even know I exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment