Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Day Two

My Favorite Movie

Should it really surprise anyone if I say that my favorite movie is Back to the Future? I mean, I've written about the movie enough times that it really should not be a shock. But really, what's not to love? As I'm sure I've mentioned before, it's got some action, some comedy, some sci-fi shenanigans. And Marty McFly invents the skateboard. Uh, you're welcome Tony Hawk.

It's the movie that made the flux capacitor a key component whenever anyone thinks of time travel. It's the movie that explained to the world exactly what a jigowatt was. And, I know, it's really gigawatt, but Doc Brown said "jig" so that's what I'm going with. Would you dispute Dr. Emmett L. Brown? The man invented time travel!

There are other movies that I have deemed to be very good. Some day I should compile a top ten list or something. Maybe I should do my own top 100 like the AFI tends to come out with every few years or so. I don't know though. That's a lot of movies. Stay tuned, that might come about.

1 comment:

  1. Anytime any of these movies is on tv, we have to watch! The proudest I have been of my 3 year old,(so far), is the day he sat down to watch with me. He LOVES them too!

    ReplyDelete