Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Movies I Want to See This Fall

I think we can all agree, movies are awesome. Well, most of the time they are. Okay, some of the time they are. There are a lot that are utterly ridiculous and unoriginal. But who am I to talk about unoriginal? Most of the sentences in the majority of my conversations come from movie lines.

Anyway, there are a number of films coming to theaters this season that I'd really like to see. Of course, that doesn't mean I'll actually get to see them before they hit DVD. Movies are expensive.

Currently Showing:
Paranormal Activity 4

Argo

Taken 2

Looper

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

October 26:
Cloud Atlas

November 2:
Wreck-It Ralph

Flight

November 9:
Skyfall

Lincoln

November 23:
Hitchcock

December 7:
Deadfall

December 14:
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment