Monday, October 08, 2012

Question of the Week: Excited


What gets you excited about life?

I don't consider myself a very excitable person. I'm sure most people I know would agree with that consideration. More often than not, I don't get excited over things. If I do, there's a good chance I'm not going to let it show when I'm around other people. But then there are some times when I just get so freakin' excited over the most ridiculous things. I get excited after seeing certain movie previews. I get excited after buying a book that I'm dying to read. I get excited when I know I'm going to see friends that I haven't seen in a long time. But I'm not sure those things count as getting excited about life. So maybe I'm still looking for something big that would get me excited about life. Not that I'm necessarily indifferent about life. And not that I'm looking for something to get me excited. I'm just gonna keep livin' the dream and if I get excited, awesome.

How about you? What gets you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment