Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fours

Okay, I'm stealing this blog post from Brandy. Be aware that at any given time I could steal any one of any of your ideas. And when I say "your" I mean the world. This thing where I pledged to post something every single day is a little daunting at times. It really can be difficult to come up with something worth writing about on a daily basis. It would be one thing if I was telling an involved work of fiction that required several days to tell. But for now, I'm posting this, whether you like it or not...

Four Jobs I've Had: Let's work backwards... Bank Teller, Qwik Pack & Ship Clerk, Day Treatment Counselor, Night-time Residential Counselor...

Four Places I Have Lived: Wake Forest, NC... Bluefield, VA... Roanoke, VA... Salem, VA...

Four Movies I Watch Over And Over: The Wizard of Oz... Back to the Future... That Thing You Do... Superman Returns...

Four Favorite Foods: Pizza... Chicken Alfredo... Bacon Cheeseburger... Frosted Flakes...

Four Favorite TV Shows: Lost... Heroes... 24... How I Met Your Mother...

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now: Smith Mountain Lake... some beach... Nashville... pretty much anywhere with friends...

That's it. That's all you're getting today. If you want something more interesting come back tomorrow, I might have something. However, if I have a boring day tomorrow, you may get something like this. Possibly something stolen from a MySpace bulletin board. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment