Friday, May 30, 2008

Question of the Week: If Tomorrow Never Comes

If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven't you told them yet?

I know I'm guilty of not letting friends and family know often enough that I appreciate and love them. I'm not an emotional person, so when it comes to expressing that kind of thing, I have a hard time. And there are a couple individuals who, at some point, I really need to sit down and have a long talk with. Just to get some things off my chest. Things that really need to be said. Some good, some bad. The reason I haven't yet is pretty much 'cause I'm a wuss and would much rather repress. I repress like it's my job.

*Question of the Week comes from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment